The Institute of Fundraising (IoF) is the professional membership body for UK fundraising. We support fundraisers through leadership and representation; best practice and compliance; education and networking; and we champion and promote fundraising as a career choice.
Journalists can contact us for comments, interviews and information.
For media enquiries only, phone +44 020 784 03790 or email email@example.com
Out of hours press phone: 07765 100693
13/02/2017 Earlier this year, the Institute of Fundraising, the professional membership body for UK fundraising, launched a consultation on a new public fundrais...
09/02/2017 More than £1,500 is spent every second on charitable services in England and Wales, according to new analysis published today.
09/03/2011 Recognition of charities' potential but giving practicalities overlooked
07/03/2011 Rise in number of Quality Mark Award certificates distributed to businesses
03/03/2011 Director of Fundraising will help shape Institute's priorities and direction
21/02/2011 Guidance for charities navigating customer relationship management systems
20/01/2011 Fundraising income vital to delivering Big Society vision
05/01/2011 New iPhone app to support fundraisers and donors in calculating tax-effective giving benefits
- 10 things we learned from the joint regulatory event
- Why your organisational culture has to reflect your charity values
- All aboard the regulatory train to Manchester
- As a former fundraiser, and as an MP, I know how important fundraising is
- Charity Today: when we talk about the vital role charities play, we also talk about the work of fundraisers