MASTERCLASS - Heritage Fundraising Planning: Putting Your Strategy Into Action - Birmingham
Date: Wednesday 1st Feb 2017
Time: Start: 09:45
Location: West Midlands
Venue: The Coffin Works
This masterclass level workshop builds on the Fundraising Planning workshop already run during the Giving to Heritage programme. It is designed to help delegates develop the tools and techniques needed when planning and implementing fundraising activities from the top down. Crucially, how to apply key fundraising strategies within heritage organisations, achieve buy-in from important stakeholders and refine and develop thinking and plans in line with macro-environmental trends such as Brexit and the new fundraising regulatory landscape.
Who Should Take This Workshop?
This advanced workshop is designed for more experienced fundraisers as well as previous attendees of the Giving to Heritage Fundraising Planning workshop. It is also ideal for those who have developed fundraising plans and are looking to develop or adapt these, or are finding it challenging to implement them practically.
On completion of this workshop, it is expected that learners will be able to:
- Further develop knowledge on key fundraising strategies
- Apply key fundraising strategy tools to their organisation / situation
- Achieve buy-in for their plan amongst key organisational stakeholders
- Refine their thinking in the light of macro-environmental trends including Brexit and the new fundraising regulatory environment.
Outline of Content
The core topics are:
- Brief recap of overarching fundraising strategies
- Competitor analysis and case studies of good practice
- Fundraising Portfolio and Portfolio Analysis Models
- Strategic Planning Tools – ANSOFF, segmentation, targeting, positioning and branding
- Getting organizational buy-in and influencing stakeholders
- Developing a fundraising culture within your organisation
- Future proofing your fundraising
- Alternative sources of income – aligning fundraising with social investment sources
- Introducing flexibility and resilience into your planning including adapting fundraising plans dependent on macro-environmental factors such as Brexit and the changing fundraising regulatory landscape
We strongly recommend that you bookmark the Training and Events Calendar for further Heritage related workshops and other learning opportunities.
The workshops on the Giving to Heritage programme are heavily subsidised by the Heritage Lottery Fund as and a result cost just £20 per person per workshop.
Giving to Heritage course fees can be taken by ONLINE payment only via credit or debit card and all fees are non-refundable; if you are unable to attend on the date booked please ensure your place is taken by a colleague.
Please note: places on Heritage Workshops are strictly limited to those actively involved in a Heritage group or organisation. They are NOT open to Consultants.
All bookings are actively monitored to ensure only individuals representing Heritage organisations benefit from the training opportunities provided by the Giving to Heritage programme. If you are in doubt about your eligibility to attend please contact the Team on 0207 840 3791 or at email@example.com
For further details please see the Heritage Programme booking terms and conditions.
Further details and contact information
Telephone: 0207 840 3791