Partners in Fundraising Awards 2015
The Partners in Fundraising Awards celebrate the contribution of partners and suppliers who work with the sector.
Nominations for this years PiFAs are now open. Make a nomination!
We know that truly great partners in fundraising inject inspiration, drive and expertise whilst facilitating innovation, sustainability and creativity. Importantly, the right collaborator can be the difference between success and failure.
The fundraising sector is bigger and busier than ever. But fundraisers are under pressure to hit challenging targets and competition is fierce. Identifying the best fundraising partners quickly and confidently is essential.
Nominations for the 2015 Partners in Fundraising Awards are now open!
Deadline for nominations is the 26 September 2014!
Categories for this year include:
- Best creative agency
- Best database supplier
- Best digital/tech partner - charity facing
- Best digital/tech partner - donor facing
- Best direct marketing partner
- Best face to face fundraising agency
- Best giving platform
- Best lottery provider
- Best new innovation
- Best payroll giving partner
- Best recruitment agency
- Best special/challenge events partner
- Best telephone fundraising agency
- Most committed company to the sector
- Most committed individual to the sector
- Best supporter care partner
and new for this year, Best Print Partner
Who won in 2014? Full list of 2014 PiFA winners