Creating a Digital Fundraising Strategy
Date: Wednesday 18th July
The fundraising landscape is changing. Web based and mobile technology are giving charities new and exciting opportunities to engage with their supporters and increase donations.
There is an abundance of online giving sites, tools and services available for charities to use. But too often charities don’t have a strategy in place to take advantage of these new digital opportunities.
In this webinar find out why it is important to have a digital fundraising strategy, learn how to create and implement your own strategy and hear how leading charity Merlin have embraced the digital age and increased their digital fundraising activity.
What you will learn
- Why it’s important to have a digital fundraising strategy
- How to develop and implement a digital fundraising strategy
- What a digital fundraising strategy should include
- How to measure impact
- Success stories from the charity sector
- Charlotte Beckett, Head of Digital, The Good Agency
- Deniz Hassan, Digital Marketing Manager, Merlin
Clicking on the image below will open up the webinar in a new window. Before viewing the webinar you will be asked to enter a valid email address.
If you would like to be notified of dates and details of future webinars, please submit your email address.