Treating Donors Fairly
1 December 2014
The new guidance - Treating donors fairly: responding to the needs of people in vulnerable circumstances and helping donors make informed decisions will be a valuable resource for all charities and fundraisers, including sections on:
• Identifying people who may be in a vulnerable circumstance
• When fundraisers shouldn’t take donations
• Steps that fundraisers can take to help donors make an informed decision
• Whether donations can be returned
• Issues around mental capacity and power of attorney
Updated October 2015
Your download should start automatically. If not download directly.
How can I open this file ?
Adobe Reader (formerly Acrobat Reader) is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper dboation.