How will you benefit from membership?
It really has never been more important to be able to show employers that you take your role in fundraising seriously and that you want to advance in your career. Individual IoF membership demonstrates your commitment and can help you in numerous other ways.
These are just some of the many benefits:
- We can help with your professional and personal development through the IoF Academy: members receive discounts on all IoF training and qualifications.
- You can build up an excellent network of contacts and fellow fundraising professionals through our network of National, Regional and Special Interest Groups.
- You will receive a free monthly copy of Fundraising magazine together with full, unlimited access to the civilsociety.co.uk website (worth £132 a year) from February 2014.
- We will send you priority booking and discounted invitations to National Convention and IoF Conferences where you will learn from first-class speakers.
- We will provide guidance and online support via dedicated email for your questions relating to the Code of Fundraising Practice.
- You will receive free, monthly e-news bulletins keeping you up to date with fundraising issues and developments.
- You can get cash-back at major high street stores and supermarkets; discounts on days out; airport parking, UK hotels; holidays and much more through IoF Privilege.
- We offer you a 50% reduction (£40 instead of £80) on cross-posting your vacancies in the IoF Job Shop (when you advertise on CharityJob.co.uk)
- We offer support with any tax related enquiries you may have, via email with our information partners Saffery Champness, when quoting your membership number (Members in Scotland can find out about law and tax queries here)
- And last, but not least – if you pay your own subscription, you should be able to claim back 20% to 40% of the cost through tax relief. Just check out the relevant information on the HMRC website once you’ve joined.
Whether you are relatively new to fundraising, have several years’ experience, or want to gain professional qualifications – and demonstrate this through your membership grade – IoF membership is right for you. Take a look at our different membership grades.
How to join
It’s quick and simple to join. You can join online or contact the Membership team on: 020 7840 1010 / email@example.com and we will be happy to help with any queries you may have.