Individual Membership Benefits
When we welcomed Helen Brandley, Trusts and Major Donors Manager at homelessness charity Emmaus UK, as the 6000th member of the IoF, she said:
I'm really looking forward to attending the fantastic IoF training workshops, and networking with other like-minded professionals."
How will you benefit from membership?
- Help with your professional and personal development through the IoF Academy: members receive discounts on all IoF training and qualifications.
- Free monthly copy of Fundraising magazine together with full, unlimited access to the civilsociety.co.uk website (worth £132 a year).
- Priority booking and discounted invitations to Fundraising Convention and IoF Conferences where you will learn from first-class speakers.
- An excellent network of contacts and fellow fundraising professionals through our network of National, Regional and Special Interest Groups.
- Members-only guidance and support via email to the IoF Policy team
- Monthly e-news bulletins keeping you up to date with fundraising issues and developments.
- Access to the exclusive member-only online forum, where you can interact and share useful documents, resources and templates with other members.
- Chances to get involved with the Institute, including through volunteering, mentoring, and committee participation opportunities.
And your IoF membership can save you money
- If you pay your own subscription, you should be able to claim back 20% to 40% of the cost through tax relief. Just check out the relevant information on the HMRC website once you’ve joined.
- You can benefit from cash-back at major high street stores and supermarkets; discounts on books, phones, car and home insurance, airport parking and much more through IoF Privilege.
- We offer a 50% reduction (£40 instead of £80) on cross-posting your organisation’s vacancies in the IoF Careers site (when you advertise on CharityJob.co.uk).
If you have any questions, please do contact the Membership team via email@example.com or on: 020 7840 1010.