Seven fundraisers honoured by the Institute of Fundraising
6 July 2012
Seven fundraisers have been elected as Fellows of the Institute of Fundraising at this week's National Convention.
Peter Lewis – Chief Executive of the Institute of Fundraising said: “I am very proud to announce these new Fellows of the Institute of Fundraising. Their appointment reflects their outstanding contribution to fundraising."
The seven new Fellows are:
- Carol Akiwumi – vice Chair of IoF’s Black Fundraisers Network and active member of our London Regional Group
- Bill Bruty – fundraising consultant and trainer, for his wider contribution to fundraising and the IoF
- Ian Clark – previous Director of Fundraising for the Diocese of Chichester, and long term volunteer for IoF. Currently member of IoF’s Policy Advisory Board
- Alan Gosschalk – Fundraising Director at RNID, Shelter and currently SCOPE and previous Chair of the IoF. Founder of the Impact coalition
- Gill Jolly – fundraising consultant and trainer, and active member of IoF’s East Anglia Group
- Howard Lake – founder of UK Fundraising, and guru on digital fundraising
- Russell Thomson – Director of Fundraising at the Royal British Legion and former Chair of IoF’s Convention Board