*FULLY BOOKED*Trusts Fundraising (Management Level) (25-Feb-19)
Date: Monday 25th Feb 2019
Time: 09.45 Registration and coffee
10:00 Course start
16.30 Course finish
Venue: IoF Office
Knowing the current trends in trusts fundraising, being able to analyse your attempts and building great relationships with your donors can make all the difference to your trusts fundraising strategy. On this course you’ll also learn how to identify the best type of trusts for your organisation and the right methods to approach each type. This interactive course investigates the key elements of successful applications based around case studies from across the sector.
This course is fully booked. Please click here for alternative course dates.
Who should attend?
This course is for those who are responsible for the management and strategy side of the trusts or funds fundraising process. Learners are expected to be in fundraising role that manages a trust programme (even if not a team of staff or volunteers).
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of an effective strategy for fundraising from trusts and foundations
- Identify the financial and resource information required to build your strategy
- Use your strategy to review, measure and analyse your success in terms of return on investment
- Manage your trust programme’s targets and projections
- Classify different types of trusts and foundations in the UK in terms of their role and significance
- Identify and understand effective techniques for approaching each type successfully
- Identify future trends and review how to improve/build your relationships
- Use the relevant information to report effectively internally and externally
What’s covered on the course:
- Setting the scene
- Understanding the elements of an effective strategy
- Evaluating your trust programme
- Maximising your case and putting it into practice
- Different approaches
- How to review proposals
Fees: £215 IoF Individual members, £275 non-members
If you require an invoice please ensure you book your place a minimum of two weeks before the start date of your course.
IoF Academy One and Two Day Open Course Booking Terms and Conditions.
The Institute of Fundraising (IoF) of Charter House, 13-15 Carteret Street, London SW1H 9DJ is the Controller.
When you sign up to an IoF one or two-day short course, we use the information you provide in the following ways:
- To administrate attendance to the course
- To gain follow-up feedback from you about the course you have attended – this will be sent by email after the course has taken place
- For analysis and research to help us improve our services and, event management and to report on IoF short courses
- To inform you about future short courses and IoF events which we believe will be of interest to you – you can object to this processing at any time
- To keep a record of the courses you have attended with the IoF
- To process your payment
We will provide trainers with your name, organisation and job title to enable them to tailor the course and manage attendance.
Relying on legitimate interests, we will keep your membership number (if applicable), first name, last name, job title, organisation and contact email address and details of the course title(s) and date(s) you attended for six years after your last interaction with the IoF. This is so that we can provide you with confirmation of the courses you have undertaken and to help us:
- Review the popularity of our courses
- Improve our services
- For budgeting and financial review.
Further details and contact information
Telephone: 020 7840 1020