IOF SOUTH WEST - INTRODUCTION TO FUNDRAISING, BRISTOL
Date: Friday 15th Dec 2017
Venue: The Waterfront
The Introduction to Fundraising course is the first stage in the IoF Professional Qualification framework. It is designed for those new to the fundraising sector, non-fundraisers wishing to understand the fundraising environment or volunteers wishing to extend their knowledge of fundraising.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This one-day course is for individuals who are new to the sector, are considering a career change or have less than six months experience and want to improve their fundraising knowledge.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Delivered by experienced trainers based locally to you, by the end of the course you will understand:
- The role of fundraising in your organisation and the wider non-profit environment
- How to ensure your fundraising is legal and ethical
- How to analyse the impact of the fundraising environment on your fundraising practice
- The fundraising planning process and your role within it
- How to compare different sources of funding for your organisation
- How to create appropriate supporter communications, designed to develop relationships
“Lots of valuable intro information which can be applied across any fundraising area. An excellent course for all abilities and for anyone with an interest in fundraising"(Sharon Leslie Executive Assistant to Vice Principal of Advancement at UWS Paisley).
A fee of £75 per course place (plus booking fee) is payable online by credit/debit card at the time of booking.