Legacy fundraising conference 2018
Date: Monday 8th Oct 2018
Venue: American Square Conference Centre
One America Square
It’s an exciting yet challenging time for legacy fundraising. As charitable income from wills continues to grow, more and more charities are coming in to the marketplace and there is even greater need for organisations to invest in their legacy fundraising to ensure they can continue to rely on this vital income stream. Legacy behavioural trends and attitudes are changing. Recent research has shown longer-term growth in the number of gifts in wills and charities benefitting, as well as the amount given. At the same time, the increase in free online Wills, social media and effects of GDPR have all meant that Legacy fundraisers can no longer rely on past trends to inform the future of the sector.
The IoF Legacy Fundraising conference is the biggest event of its kind in the charity sector, bringing together expert speakers and legacy professionals for a packed day of presentations and discussion on the latest sector trends, research and best practice.
You will leave the conference informed, inspired and ready to make the most of the opportunities that legacy giving offers your own charity.
- Hear from some of the sector’s new and talented legacy professionals, as well as some of the experts
- How to make the most of social media and digital for attracting a new generation of donors
- Hear about some of the sector’s award-winning and innovative campaigns
- Meet the pledgers panel
- The rise of DRTV and its implications for the sector
- The sector’s response to GDPR and future implications for legacy fundraising
- Good legacy stewardship and becoming more donor-centric
IoF Individual member, a Remember A Charity member or those working at an IoF Organisational member: £210
(For Remember A Charity members, please email us at email@example.com to book your place)
Never been an IoF member? Are you working for a charity/not-for-profit organisation?
- Book the conference AND get a year’s Individual membership benefits: £300
- Or book the conference only at the not-for-profit rate: £305
Corporate/commercial conference rate: £435
Small charity rate (under £500,000 annual turnover) - £80. To secure your small charity rate please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your charity number
Explore IoF membership options
FURTHER DETAILS AND CONTACT INFORMATION