Join IoF as a member when you book your conference place and benefit from both a discounted first year of membership AND the member rate to attend the conference!
It was an exceptionally lead and informative day. I know I have taken some ideas that we can implement to improve our fundraising. I would not hesitate to go again."
Upcoming conferences include:
25 March 2019
12 July 2019
With conferences like this, there is no excuse for being uninformed. If you want good sound learning based on experience, look no further." Tim Stevens, faithcafe.org
View all conferences in our training and events calendar
What can you expect at one of our fundraising conferences?
For more information on any of our centrally organised events, please contact our Events team on 020 7840 1040 or email: email@example.com
So why attend one of our conferences?
- The Institute of Fundraising conferences and events were created with the aim of improving and developing fundraising through discussion, sharing case studies and interactive workshops.
- Our conferences, half day events and Fundraising Convention give you the platform to share your achievements as a speaker or learn from experiences across our sector and beyond.
- By attending a conference you will not only be able to take away transferable skills and learning, but have the opportunity to delve into the particular challenges you may face and work through them with your peers, who may well have overcome the same difficulty.
- Our events provide the perfect opportunity for you to connect with a wide variety of fundraisers and fundraising experts. After all, it’s not always what you know, but who you know!
- Employers and future employers alike will value the commitment you have shown towards your professional development
- Institute of Fundraising events enable you to progress in your career and have the confidence and acumen to truly create excellent fundraising for a better world.
Interested in speaking opportunities?
Send your enquiry to Wendy Maitland, Event Programme Manager, WendyM@institute-of-fundraising.org.uk
Please read the events and conferences terms and conditions