National Fundraising Awards
ABOUT THE AWARDS:
The Institute of Fundraising are delighted to bring you the National Fundraising Awards. These Awards celebrate the very best in fundraising and are a unique opportunity for you, a colleague or a team in your charity to showcase your excellent fundraising and the impact your work has had on your cause. Judged by your fundraising peers, the Awards are free to enter and open to charities of all sizes in the UK.
The 2020 Awards ceremony and dinner will take place at the Brewery in central London on the evening of Monday 6 July.
Nominations for the 2020 National Fundraising Awards will open in late January.
And the winners of the National Fundraising Awards 2019 are:
- Rising Star: Helen Maguire
- Regional Campaign of the Year: Chester Zoo – You, Me & the Zoo Auction
- Charity-Business Partnership of the Year: Missing People and Deliveroo – Ride to Find
- Young Fundraiser of the Year: Emma Powell (Winner), Anna Hadley (Highly Commened)
- The #ChangeCollective Award: Action for Children
- Legacy Campaign of the Year: The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity – Give back to the future
- Fundraising Campaign of the Year: Greenpeace UK – Rang-tan Palm Oil Campaign
- Fundraising Charity of the Year: Manchester Foundation Trust Charity
- Fundraising Event of the Year: Tommy’s – London Landmarks Half Marathon 2018
- Individual Giving Campaign of the Year: WaterAid - #Untapped
- Innovation in Fundraising: War Child UK – Armistice 2018
- Most Committed Company to the Sector: Charity Checkout
- Volunteer Fundraiser of the Year: Lisa Stephenson
- Best Supporter Experience: National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain – Because of you – Direct Mail Campaign
- Best Use of Insight: Marie Curie, with REaD Group, Natural Data Insight & Caversham Analytics
- Fundraiser of the Year: Suzie Rees
- Lifetime Contribution to Fundraising: Mark Astarita OBE
The National Fundraising Awards celebrate and recognise the achievements of truly remarkable fundraisers who in extraordinary ways have made the world a better place.
Hosted by the Institute of Fundraising, the awards are a badge of excellence and are the only one of their kind that recognise and reward fundraising best practice in the charity sector. They provide a platform to showcase the hard work, dedication, passion and innovation of fundraisers.
Sponsorship will position you at the forefront of the charity sector. This is a high profile branding and engagement opportunity that will demonstrate your commitment to excellence.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities at the National Fundraising Awards, contact Billie Denham-Svark, Partnership Account Manager, at email@example.com.