Historical Certificate in Fundraising Management (CiFM) accreditations
*Notification: Ended - Historical Certificate in Fundraising Management (CiFM) accreditations - Information Only*
For a limited time only, between 1st November 2015 to 31st October 2016, the IoF Academy continued to offer higher education graduates of the selected courses below from our affiliated universities, a final opportunity to become a Certificated Individual member of the IoF and achieve the Certificate in Fundraising Management (CiFM) qualification.
This time has now passed and it is no longer possible to become a Certificated Individual member through this route.
Please note, this qualification is still recognised by the IoF, but it is not part of our current curriculum or qualifications framework.
Affiliated Higher Education Institutions
If you achieved an affiliated higher education qualification by completing and passing any of the courses listed below with the following universities between 1995 and 2012 you would have been eligible to apply:
- Open University (OU) – B625 ‘Winning Resources and Support’
- Cass Business School (Cass) – Charities Masters Programme
- London Southbank University (LSBU) – MSc Management in Civil Society (Charity Marketing and Fundraising)
- Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) – MSC Charity Resource Management
- University of the West of England (UWE) - Charity Fundraising Management and Governance
Historical Agreements have now ended
With effect from 31st October 2016 the Institute of Fundraising no longer accredit the CiFM and no longer honour any historical agreements with higher education institutions.
The CiFM is still recognised by the IoF, but it’s not part of our current curriculum or qualifications framework.