It has never been more important to be able to show employers that you take your role in fundraising seriously, and that you want to advance in your career. Individual membership demonstrates your commitment and can help you in so many other ways.
‘Through the Institute of Fundraising in Scotland, I’ve been able to grow my professional networks, learn from my peers, and keep up-to-date with trends and developments, all of which have been incredibly helpful in my current role’. – Gary Kernahan MInstF(Dip), Head of Regional Development at Muscular Dystrophy UK
Here are some of the benefits:
- Join a professional body of fundraisers
- Receive support, guidance and advice from peers
- Network and meet other fundraisers through our Special Interest Groups
- Be part of shaping the fundraising landscape in Scotland by joining a committee
- Access first class training through our conferences, day long training courses, events and panel discussions – all at discounted member rates
- Advance your career by completing our professional qualifications
- Receive regular updates on fundraising issues and developments
- Receive VAT, tax & legal advice through our partners Turcan Connell and Scott-Moncrieff
- Receive monthly copies of Fundraising magazine
How much does it cost?
The standard joining rate for Individual membership is £126 for Associates (£101 subscription + £25 admin fee), and £136 for Full membership (£111 + £25).
But if you are involved with IoF Scotland, you can join for just £85 - with no admin fee!
Contact us for more information on joining with the discount.