The Institute of Fundraising North West Group is delighted to offer two bursaries for one third of the cost of the IoF Future Leaders Programme to be delivered in Manchester starting in January 2020: https://www.institute-of-fundraising.org.uk/events-and-training/events/future-leaders-programme-manchester-january-2020/
- Applicants must be working for a small charity with an annual voluntary income of £5mil or less.
- Bursaries are only available to those who live or work within the North West region (i.e.: Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Cumbria, Merseyside & Lancashire). If you are on the border please get in touch prior to applying.
- Bursaries are open to both members and non-members.
- Individuals will only be awarded one bursary to help towards the cost of their programme and only one bursary will be awarded per organisation per programme.
- The bursary must be repaid if the applicant does not complete the programme.
- Completed applications must be received by IoF NW no later than 5pm on Thursday 31 October 2019. Applicants will be notified of the outcome by email by Friday 8 November 2019. The assessment panel’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into. Please note all applications will be acknowledged. If you do not receive an acknowledgement by email within a few days please send a further email. Similarly all decisions will be sent out by email by Friday 8 November 2019, therefore if you do not receive this again please get in touch.
- If successful, the IoF NW will fund one third of the cost of the programme. Any additional expenses including accommodation, travel and meals is the responsibility of the successful individual or their organisation.
- Successful individuals in receipt of a bursary are required to submit a report to IoF NW by 5pm Friday 31st July 2020. There is no set format but it should explain the benefits derived both personally and by the organisation for which they work. It is your responsibility to ensure that this report is submitted by the deadline no reminders will be sent but failure to do so will incur repayment of the bursary amount. All reports will be acknowledged.
Please email email@example.com with the subject heading “Future Leaders Bursary” to register your interest and request an application form.