Institute of Fundraising South West Exhibitor Package
Exhibitor package - £300 + Vat
£750 + VAT for 3 consecutive conferences*.
What is included on the day:
- Between 180 and 200 delegates and speakers attend each conference. Delegates are a mix of fundraisers, trustees, founders, consultants, chief executive officers, directors, managers and charity suppliers.
- 5ft x 5ft pitch in the main delegate area and catering hall. The pitch includes a trestle table and two chairs
- 2 free exhibitor passes – value £180*
- Opportunity to include one promotional leaflet / poster / flyer in delegate bags.
Please note: artwork and print costs must be borne by exhibitor and supplied to nominated address by the deadline given in your booking confirmation.
- Minimum of one inclusion with logo and business name linked to web URL in our e-news* – 3492 subscribers
- Minimum of one tweet from our IoF South West Twitter account tagging your business as an exhibitor – 1146 followers*
- Minimum of one post from our IoF South West Facebook page tagging your business as an exhibitor* - 130 likes
- Minimum of one post from our IoF South West LinkedIn page tagging your business as an exhibitor* - 1498 members
Our commitment to you:
- One dedicated point of contact from the committee
- One ‘type’ of exhibitor at each conference – we will endeavour not to book competitor stands unless we have received prior agreement from current exhibitors
- Honest and open discussions around what you can expect and what we can offer – we are open to suggestions and new ways of working
- Prices will be frozen if booking 3 consecutive conferences starting from Autumn 2019, the package value of £300 + VAT is subject to change
- Value of tickets is based on 2 x non-member tickets at £90 each
- Nominated logo will only be included if you have emailed us a high-resolution copy of your organisation logo after confirmation of your booking
- Tweet will include the tag only if you provide a Twitter handle as part of your booking
- Post will only include a tag if you provide a Facebook business page URL as part of your booking
- Post will only include a tag if you provide a LinkedIn business URL as part of your booking.
IoF South West CONFERENCE EXHIBITOR TERMS & CONDITIONS
- IoF South West will issue an invoice once a registration has been completed. Invoices should be paid within 30 days of the invoice being received. If any invoices are outstanding prior to the event, IoF reserve the right to turn sponsors away from the event and refuse entrance until payment has been received.
- With all options, no discounts or refunds will be paid where exhibitors choose not to take advantage of the included meals.
- If your exhibition passes are to be split among a number of people, you must state who will be attending each element of the event when registering for your package.
- Without exception, all exhibitors attending the event must be registered via the online booking system.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the conference our liability shall be restricted to repayment of booking fees.
AMENDMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
The following cancellation charge applies to Exhibition Stand Bookings: in all cases a £50 + VAT of any fees due/paid will be retained by IoF.
Every effort will then be made by the organiser to re-sell the exhibition space and if this proves successful, part or all of the fees paid (except the £50 mentioned above) will be refunded at IoF’s discretion. Cancellations within 30 days of the event are non-refundable.