Individual Membership Benefits
IoF Individual Membership reflects your commitment to fundraising, enhancing your professional credibility and profile.
It will provide you with a wealth of services, from exclusive access to members' only content and resources, as well as the opportunity to join a wide range of different communities to help you develop your network.
IoF membership is there to support and inspire you at every stage of your career.
For more information, please contact the team on 020 7840 1010 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Membership benefit: free legal helpline
How will you benefit from membership?
You'll have access to a wide range of resources, including in-depth articles and guidance through members' only content, as well as the latest news, information and trends to grow your fundraising knowledge.
- The exclusive members-only resource gives you access to a wide range of expert tips, advice, guidance and support, including: 2018 - A Year in Fundraising, as well as to learning opportunities including the online Compliance Framework, Call-Levelling Programme and Ethical Issues in Fundraising learning module
- Discounts to selected titles by leading practitioners in the Fundraising Series of publications, in association with the Directory of Social Change
- Monthly e-news bulletins keeping you up to date with fundraising issues and sector developments
- Members'-only guidance and support via email to the IoF Policy team
- You'll receive the best rates on our wide range of qualifications, courses and conferences to help your ongoing professional development.
- Take advantage of discounted rates for fundraising qualifications and professional training courses enabling you to gain professional recognition and develop your fundraising knowledge
- Receive discounted invitations to Fundraising Convention and IoF conferences, to improve your fundraising skills and keep up to date with the latest trends
- You can make new contacts, share ideas and stay connected with like-minded professionals across our network of member-led groups and social media channels.
- Join your thriving community of fellow fundraisers through our National, Regional and Special Interest Groups
- Get involved with the Institute through volunteering, mentoring or joining a committee
- Be part of our online communities and join the conversation through our social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
Membership can save you time and money
As well as the free legal helpline, you can benefit from discounted products and services, both business-related and personal, through IoFPlus.
If you pay your own subscription, you should be able to claim back 20% to 40% of the cost through tax relief. Just check out the relevant information on the HMRC website once you’ve joined.