Individual Membership Benefits
IoF Individual Membership reflects your commitment to fundraising, enhancing your professional credibility and profile.
It will provide you with a wealth of services, from exclusive access to members' only content and resources, as well as the opportunity to join a wide range of different communities to help you develop your network.
For more information, please contact the team on 020 7840 1010 or by email to email@example.com
How will you benefit from membership?
You'll have access to a wide range of resources, including in-depth articles and guidance through members' only content, as well as the latest news, information and trends to grow your fundraising knowledge.
- The exclusive members-only resource gives you access to a wide range of expert tips, advice, guidance and support, including: 2019 - A Year in Fundraising, as well as to learning opportunities including the online Compliance Framework.
- Discounts to selected titles by leading practitioners in the Fundraising Series of publications, in association with the Directory of Social Change
- Monthly e-news bulletins keeping you up to date with fundraising issues and sector developments
- Members'-only guidance and support via email to the IoF Policy team
- Take advantage of discounted rates for fundraising qualifications and professional training courses enabling you to gain professional recognition and develop your fundraising knowledge
- Receive discounted invitations to Fundraising Convention and IoF conferences, to improve your fundraising skills and keep up to date with the latest trends
- You can make new contacts, share ideas and stay connected with like-minded professionals across our network of member-led groups and social media channels.
- Join your thriving community of fellow fundraisers through our National, Regional and Special Interest Groups
- Get involved with the Institute through volunteering, mentoring or joining a committee
- Be part of our online communities and join the conversation through our social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
Membership can save you time and money
As well as the free legal helpline, you can benefit from discounted products and services, both business-related and personal, through IoF Plus.
If you pay your own subscription, you should be able to claim back 20% to 40% of the cost through tax relief. Just check out the relevant information on the HMRC website once you’ve joined.