Individual Membership Benefits
I've benefitted hugely from being a member of the IoF"
Liz Tait, FInstF, Director of Fundraising, Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
How will you benefit from membership?
- Help with your professional and personal development through the IoF Academy: members receive discounts on all IoF training and qualifications.
- Free monthly copy of Fundraising magazine together with full, unlimited access to the civilsociety.co.uk website (worth £132 a year).
- Access to the member-only Call Levelling Programme
- Priority booking and discounted invitations to Fundraising Convention and IoF Conferences where you will learn from first-class speakers.
- An excellent network of contacts and fellow fundraising professionals through our National, Regional and Special Interest Groups.
- Members-only guidance and support via email to the IoF Policy team
- Exclusive access to the Ethical issues in Fundraising learning module
- Monthly e-news bulletins keeping you up to date with fundraising issues and developments.
- Access to the member-only online forum, where you can interact and share useful documents, resources and templates with other members.
- Opportunities to get involved with the Institute through volunteering, mentoring or joining a committee.
And your IOF membership can save you money
- You can benefit from cash-back at major high street stores and supermarkets; discounts on books, phones, car and home insurance, airport parking and much more through IoF Privilege.
- We offer a 50% reduction (£40 instead of £80) on cross-posting your organisation’s vacancies in the IoF Careers site (when you advertise on CharityJob.co.uk).
- If you pay your own subscription, you should be able to claim back 20% to 40% of the cost through tax relief. Just check out the relevant information on the HMRC website once you’ve joined.
If you have any questions, please do contact the Membership team via firstname.lastname@example.org or on: 020 7840 1010.