Individual Membership Benefits
IoF Individual Membership reflects your commitment to fundraising, enhancing your professional credibility and profile.
It will provide you with a wealth of services, from access to members' only content as well as the opportunity to join a wide range of different communities to help you grow your network.
IoF membership is there to support and inspire you at every stage of your career.
For more information, please contact the team on 020 7840 1010 or by email to email@example.com
How will you benefit from membership?
Individual membership can help you to make new contacts, share ideas and stay connected with like-minded professionals across our network of member-led groups and social media channels.
Individual membership demonstrates your commitment to excellence and good practice. You'll receive discounts on our wide range of qualifications, courses and conferences to help your ongoing professional development.
Individual membership provides you with a wide range of resources, including in-depth articles and guidance through members' only content, as well as the latest news, information and trends to grow your fundraising knowledge.
- The exclusive members-only resource gives you access to a wide range of expert tips, advice, guidance and support, including: 2018 - A Year in Fundraising, as well as to learning opportunities including the online Compliance Framework, Call-Levelling Programme and Ethical Issues in Fundraising learning modules
- Free monthly copy of Fundraising magazine and full access to civilsociety.co.uk (worth £99 a year)
- Monthly e-news bulletins keeping you up to date with fundraising issues and sector developments
- Members'-only guidance and support via email to the IoF Policy team
- Discounts to selected titles by leading practitioners in the Fundraising Series of publications, in association with the Directory of Social Change
And your Membership can save you money
You can benefit from discounted services, and products, both business-related and personal and much more through IoF Privilege.
If you pay your own subscription, you should be able to claim back 20% to 40% of the cost through tax relief. Just check out the relevant information on the HMRC website once you’ve joined.
gives you access to a wide range of expert tips, advice, guidance and support, including: , as well as to learning opportunities including the online