Why I am a member
I’ve got an awful lot out of my IoF membership over the years. It means that you are not alone.” Gill Jolly, MInstF (Dip)
So, what's so great about being a member of the Institute of Fundraising? Our members explain...
Why I am a member... in 30 seconds!
Liz Tait, Director of Fundraising at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, explains what membership of the IoF means to her:
Individual membership blog series
What does being an IoF member personally mean to these 5 fundraisers?
- Let us make this our task for the decade by Jimmy James
- Give and gifts will be given to you by Mary Atkins
- Where else could you change the world by Claire Routley
- Money well spent by Karen Frampton
- There really is something for everyone by Claire Brooke
If you are a member, please tell us what membership means to you!