A series of discussions on key topics impacting the fundraising and wider charity sector, produced by the Institute of Fundraising.
- In the first in the series, Lucy Caldicott FInstF (Founder of ChangeOut), Shaista Aziz (Co Founder, NGO Safe Space) and Rebecca Olokun (Paralegal, Cancer Research UK) summarise the key points from their own session on Understanding Power and Privilege which they ran at Fundraising Convention 2019.
- In the second in the series, Isobel Michael (Co-Chair, IoF Task Group on Sexual Harassment in Fundraising), Ruby Bayley-Pratt (Fundraising Policy and Research Manager, British Red Cross) and Heather Hill (Nonprofit Leader & AFP Master Trainer, Rogare – The Fundraising Think Tank) talk about the issues the fundraising sector faces around donor dominance and sexual harassment.
- In the third in the series, Rob Cope, Director of Remember A Charity and Director of Development at the IoF, speaks to Gemma Rooke, Development Manager, at Z-Arts about the three P's of legacy giving and how conversations about death and dying aren't actually about death, but about the living.
- In the fourth in the series, Dan Fluskey, IoF’s Head of Policy and Research, and Priya Warner, Head of Policy at the Fundraising Regulator, speak ahead of the new Fundraising Code coming into force in October 2019 and outline why the need for a new code and what you and your charity needs to know as it takes effect.
- In the fifth in the series, IoF's own Chief Executive Peter Lewis, AFP's President and Chief Executive Officer, Mike Geiger, and Katherine Raskob, Chief Executive Officer, Fundraising Institute Australia discuss what the key ethics conversations are in their own countries.
- In the sixth in the series, IoF’s Alex Xavier speaks to David Burgess, Director of Apollo Fundraising, and Loretta Loretta Bresciani Murray, Head of Fundraising at Abertay University, on recruitment into the fundraising sector.
- In the seventh in the series, Mairead Brodie, Senior Digital Marketing Officer at Cats Protection, and James Gadsby-Peet, Director of Digital at William Joseph, look at the current trends in digital fundraising and what they anticipate to be the next big thing. They also discuss what challenges will be facing digital fundraisers in the future.