Organisational Member benefits
The Institute of Fundraising is here to create a better environment for fundraisers to excel.
A voice for fundraisers…
Our Organisational members sign up to support the Code of Fundraising Practice, and we work closely with the Fundraising Regulator to ensure the views of fundraisers are strongly represented.
For our members we:
- Regularly engage with Government, civil servants, and decision makers to ensure the views of fundraisers are heard
- Represent the views of fundraisers with the Fundraising Regulator in setting the Code of Fundraising Practice
- Undertake research and insight to give fundraisers the best information to help them raise standards to increase public trust and confidence in fundraising
- Work with other sector bodies on relevant issues across the charity sector to achieve positive change
Celebrate and Champion Excellent Fundraising
Through networks and a series of events including Fundraising Convention and the National Fundraising Awards, the Institute promotes and champions excellent fundraising enabling members to share best practice so they may become more effective and raise more for vital causes.
- Exclusive ‘member rate’ incentive to attend one day conferences (this does not include our regional conferences)
- Exclusive discounts to attend Fundraising Convention, allowing you to tailor yours and your team's attendance to your organisation's requirements
- Following the merger with the PFRA we have launched a Compliance Service to help our members comply with the Code of Fundraising Practice
Our Organisational Members also benefit from:
- The ability to use the Institute’s Organisational Member logo to demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to best practice
- Monthly Organisational Member newsletters
- Regular e-newsletters and consultations exclusive to Organisational Members
- Invitation to join the Strategy Forum – our innovation and insight group
- Priority in influencing policy and campaigns
- Member-only access to certain IoF research and information including
- Exclusive 20% discount to BWB new online resource 'Get Legal'
- Priority invitations to networking events on key topics with leading speakers including Philanthropy Breakfasts
- Exclusive offers and discounts from our Corporate Supporters
- Discounted first year Individual membership rate of £85 for your team
- 5th edition of Corporate Fundraising and Partnerships in ‘The Fundraising Series’ - IoF members get a 15% discount on this title!
- Access to the exclusive member-only online forum, where you can interact and share useful documents, resources and templates with other members.
We would encourage charities to join the Institute of Fundraising to visibly demonstrate their commitment to best practice and excellence. The Institute of Fundraising has a vital role to play in ensuring the voice of fundraisers is strongly represented as we develop the rules around fundraising. Working together with the IoF, providing advice and guidance to the fundraising community, we want to ensure that charities are always fundraising to the highest standards.” Stephen Dunmore, CEO, Fundraising Regulator