Welcome to the IoF media centre. Here you will find our latest press releases and how to contact our press team.
- Media enquiries
For journalists with an enquiry during office hours, please call: 0207 840 5493 or email our press office. We have an out-of-hours service for urgent media enquiries – journalists can call 0790 355 7940.
IoF spokespeople are available for interview on a wide range of subjects. Contact our press office to arrange an interview.
07/07/2020 A new series of recruitment guides for the fundraising community.
06/07/2020 The Chartered Institute of Fundraising announces new appointments made at their Annual General Meeting on 6 July 2020.
Chartered Institute of Fundraising honours Sir Lenny Henry with a Special Recognition in Fundraising Award
06/07/2020 Sir Lenny Henry received the award at Fundraising Convention Online.
06/07/2020 Richard Taylor has been awarded the Chartered Institute of Fundraising’s Outstanding Contribution Award for his incredible service to the fundraising ...
25/06/2020 A coalition of leading voices in UK charities has called on the Government to temporarily increase the level of Gift Aid that can be claimed on donati...
25/06/2020 New guidance on returning to fundraising activities from the Fundraising Regulator and the Chartered Institute of Fundraising.
19/06/2020 New findings on the impact of coronavirus on the charity sector.
19/06/2020 An update on the Scottish Fundraising Conference 2020.
- We love the NHS and the public love the NHS Charities – but what are they?
- 'Fundraising would be more authentic if there was a diverse range of people sitting at tables'
- Not a Toolkit: Creating the EDI Recruitment Guides
- Sir Lenny Henry: 'A big shout out to everybody in the fundraising sector because you rock'
- Protecting regular giving income in a crisis: what the pandemic has taught us