Welcome to the IoF media centre. Here you will find our latest press releases and how to contact our press team.
- Media enquiries
For journalists with an enquiry during office hours, please call: 0207 840 5493 or email our press office. We have an out-of-hours service for urgent media enquiries – journalists can call 0790 355 7940.
IoF spokespeople are available for interview on a wide range of subjects. Contact our press office to arrange an interview.
13/02/2019 The Institute of Fundraising (IoF), has today published ‘A Good Call: Using the Telephone for Successful Fundraising’ to help fundraisers and charitie...
06/02/2019 Applications are now open for places on the Arts Council England funded mentoring scheme, which provides support for arts and cultural fundraisers.
07/07/2015 Institute of Fundraising (IoF) members have voted to endorse a change in how the Institute is governed, overwhelmingly supporting a resolution changin...
25/06/2015 The Board of the Institute of Fundraising (IoF) has moved to ensure that the voice of the public and donors sit alongside those of fundraisers and the...
24/06/2015 The Institute of Fundraising has today decided to introduce a new rule into its Code of Fundraising Practice which makes it clear that door to door fu...
16/06/2015 “Whilst the majority of charities are focussed on meeting the needs of their beneficiaries in extraordinarily difficult times; facing more demands on ...
- 'We need to create a culture where everyone feels a sense of belonging'
- #Thanksabillion: How the London Marathon has bucked the trend and kept on growing
- 'Empowering community fundraising volunteers maximises their potential to do more'
- ‘I was told that as a disabled person I was just lucky to have a job’
- Why the power of a conversation can’t be underestimated