Welcome to the IoF media centre. Here you will find our latest press releases and how to contact our press team.
- Media enquiries
For journalists with an enquiry during office hours, please call: 0207 840 5493 or email our press office. We have an out-of-hours service for urgent media enquiries – journalists can call 0790 355 7940.
IoF spokespeople are available for interview on a wide range of subjects. Contact our press office to arrange an interview.
14/03/2019 The IoF launches an Access Fund to support and enable a diverse range of fundraisers to develop their skills and experience.
11/03/2019 The Institute of Fundraising is proud to announce a new partnership with Rapidata, channeling insights about the latest developments in payment techno...
25/06/2015 The Board of the Institute of Fundraising (IoF) has moved to ensure that the voice of the public and donors sit alongside those of fundraisers and the...
24/06/2015 The Institute of Fundraising has today decided to introduce a new rule into its Code of Fundraising Practice which makes it clear that door to door fu...
16/06/2015 “Whilst the majority of charities are focussed on meeting the needs of their beneficiaries in extraordinarily difficult times; facing more demands on ...
- Is there such thing as excellent foundation practice?
- 'The Award has given me the confidence to go for things I never would have before'
- ‘We have failed to even address, let alone tackle, diversity’
- 'It's having that professional qualification that shows I am really committed to the sector'
- Legacy update: Notification service and probate fees