Welcome to the IoF media centre. Here you will find our latest press releases and how to contact our press team.
- Media enquiries
For journalists with an enquiry during office hours, please call: 0207 840 5493 or email our press office. We have an out-of-hours service for urgent media enquiries – journalists can call 0790 355 7940.
IoF spokespeople are available for interview on a wide range of subjects. Contact our press office to arrange an interview.
03/07/2019 The IoF has today released the new strategy for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the fundraising profession.
02/07/2019 Members of the fundraising community gathered from across the charity sector at the Brewery in London on Monday 1st July 2019 for the National Fundrai...
24/06/2015 The Institute of Fundraising has today decided to introduce a new rule into its Code of Fundraising Practice which makes it clear that door to door fu...
16/06/2015 “Whilst the majority of charities are focussed on meeting the needs of their beneficiaries in extraordinarily difficult times; facing more demands on ...
- We need to stop viewing fundraising as a separate function from front-line delivery or advocacy
- 5 reasons you should be shouting about legacies this Remember A Charity Week
- Are charities misunderstanding younger audiences?
- Join me in creating an EDI Committee that is representative of everyone
- 'The Diploma in Fundraising gave me the confidence that I was going about my work in the right way'